Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My 2010 in a flash

What a fantastic year 2010 was! I was blessed in so many ways. First, Miss Veda turned 2! She is such an amazing little girl. She talks non-stop and has so much personality. There is never a dull moment with her. She is packed full of love and attitude! I cannot wait to see her shine even more in the upcoming year.


 Next, we welcomed Grayson Joseph to the world on February 3rd weighing in at 9lbs 1oz. He is the sweetest, most cuddly little creature. He has been taking several steps lately and will surely be walking before his first birthday. I'm sad that he is growing up so fast but I look forward to watching him develop into a toddler.
 


Finally, the last big event for our family this past year was that I FINALLY graduated nursing school! plus, I did it well! I was acknowledge with high honors. This means the world to me considering I am one of the only college graduates in my family! This was a great year and I can't wait to see what 2011 holds for us!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment