Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Monday, January 17, 2011

Wouldn't you love to share.......

your Cheerios with this handsome little guy?





I am really enjoying my new love for photography! A huge thank you to Kristine Kraft for being my tutor! She has been so incredibly helpful AND she doesn't seem annoyed when she gets texts all hours of the day with my questions!

3 comments:

Deann H said...

So cute! I love this shot every time someone does it and the look on his face makes this one stand out. So jealous of your tutor too :)

Kristine said...

Yuuum! Yes, please! <3

JBGRIGS said...

So cute!!! I wish I could do something like that with Logan.

Post a Comment