Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Recently I became a member of www.clickinmoms.com, a site for moms that are interested in photography. Its a fantastic place to learn a ton of information and apply it. Here is a creativity exercise that I participated in. It's intention is to show the photographers perspective by including a part of the photographer in the picture. This is my life.......mommy, wife, and nurse......

1 comments:

Kristine said...

Love! As you know. LOL

Post a Comment