Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

11/365 Book Worm

Grayson has a new love of books! He wants us to read all the time....well more like ask him to point out a certain animal or object. This new love is really helping to develop his language skills. I have noticed him talking more than ever lately! He surprises me everyday with a new word, even if only mommy understands what he is saying, I am so proud!

1 comments:

Maria said...

Oh Mr. G might need a "Bookie-Monster" birthday party! Oh Tab, he's getting too big! Can't we make him stay littler for a little longer? I LOVE that picture of him holding the "big book" and all we see are fingers and toes. Precious boy!! xoxo

Post a Comment