Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

3/365 Sibling Love

Its not often that Veda and Grayson get along, in fact its quite rare. Today was a rare day in this house. I love moments like these. Usually they are fighting over who had the toy first and so on. Trust me, they fought today but I was able to capture a few moments of peace. ( I did however ask them to give each other a hug, that was the only staged picture) lol!




1 comments:

Yaeli said...

Those monkey pyjamas are SO cute!!!

Post a Comment