Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Sunday, January 8, 2012

8/365 Birthday Girl

Dear Veda,

I cannot believe four years have passed since I first held you in my arms. My first miracle, my precious daughter. You are a gift I am eternally grateful for. You are such an amazing, bright little girl. Your sweet smile and your silly giggle light up the room. Your personality continues to grow with you. You make mommy and daddy laugh continuously throughout each and every day. I can't imagine my life without you. I am so blessed that I was chosen to be your mommy. You had a busy year being three. We took a family vacation to PA, in which you met some great friends for the first time. You talk about that weekend often and you love sending videos to the Kraft family. I don't think you will ever forget that we drove to an amusement park that wasn't open that day! boy were you MAD! We took another vacation to Northern Michigan during the week of 4th of July. Nana and Papa joined us. We stayed at Boyne Mountain in a condo that you were in love with because there was a pool that we swam in everyday. You went to your first big parade and loved every second of it. When vacation was over and we were pulling away from the condo you started crying and said you didn't want to leave our new house.....apparently we were gone for so long you thought we moved in. So sweet.
You are in your second year of dance and you are performing like a true star. I think you enjoy singing more than dancing when you are on stage. I love watching you shine. You are not afraid to belt out a tune in front of a large audience. I am so proud of you! A huge milestone for you this year was preschool. Mommy was so apprehensive to let you go, but I am glad I did. You enjoy everything about it....well except for the bully of the class! You talk about your teachers everyday, and your bestie in the class, Bailey. I'm looking forward to watching you continue to learn and make friends.
Although I mourn the loss of your toddlerhood, I love to watch you grow into the little lady you are becoming. I can't wait to see what this year brings for you! I love you sweetie!!

Love you to the moon and back,

xoxo Mommy




2 comments:

Aisha Newenhouse said...

I felt your true emotions in every word you wrote! You are an amazing Mother, Photographer, and writer!!! You are blessed with amazing children and I too feel blessed to have watched Veda grow before my eyes in photographs. As I have said before and will say again, I only wish we lived closer. We have so much in common and I would love a daily friend inserted into my life like you! Happy Happy Birthday Miss Veda! Im sure your Mommy made you feel like a star!

Maria said...

What a perfect day! Little Miss Veda is growing up so quick. That smile on her face is priceless! Happiness and joy has filled this little life so completely already... she will be bursting with love throughout her life. xoxo

Post a Comment