Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Friday, January 13, 2012

13/365

Veda and I are reading a Disney book filled with princess stories. I was about to leave for work and she ran to me and said "wait mommy, we have to read the 5th story" ummmm, who could resist that? Not me! So we read before I left.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Quality time! There is nothing more beautiful than reading with a child. I love the look on Veda's face, like she's amazed by what you're reading to her. This picture is just perfect! xoxo

Kristine said...

<3 <3

Post a Comment