Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Sunday, January 15, 2012

15/365

My little Princess and errrr prince? Veda loves to play princess and prince with her brother but she still dresses him up with a crown and shoes! Grayson doesn't mind, he plays along!



3 comments:

Maria said...

This is so adorable! I use to do that to Louie. ;) SO MUCH FUN... even more fun to see it being done through the generations. :) xoxo

Kristine said...

Bwhaha!

Yaeli said...

The Snow White heels are awesome!!

TAG! You're it! You have been tagged! For more info check out http://miparama.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-youre-it.html

Post a Comment