Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Friday, January 27, 2012

26/365

Look at what's starting! Potty training! Grayson has been running around the house saying "pooooooop" and then runs to the bathroom to sit on the potty. In most cases he has already gone, but hey it's a step in the right direction! I learned with Veda there is no sense in pushing them into something they are not ready for so this is all lead by Grayson!

2 comments:

MadMansWife said...

Yay. We started potty training too! Yesterday was our first day without diapers!

Yaeli said...

Too cute!

Post a Comment