Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

17/365

Miss Veda loves the idea of having her nails painting but doesn't love waiting for them to dry. She rarely will ask me to paint them so I was pleasantly surprised when she asked and of course I was happy to oblige!

Veda is totally over having her picture taken which you can see here. She say's "mommy, I am too tired for this, I need to lay down!" Oh well, I got a cute photo of her piggies anyway!

2 comments:

Yaeli said...

My step daughter is nearly 3 and she loves nail polish too. Especially on her "peet and pingers"! Pink is her favourite colour.

Kristine said...

LOL!! I wish Maddie would let me paint her nails, she's so anti-girly. Charlotte will actually sit patiently while I do her nails though, lol!

Post a Comment