Nothing better to do than be a mom of two...

Pages

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I'm a busy mommy trying to make sure I take time to document my memories. Thanks for joining me on my journey as a wife, mommy, nurse, and aspiring photographer.

The happenings of the Vaillant 5

The happenings of the Vaillant 5
My beautiful Family

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

18/365

A few of Veda's favorite things......

Kitty and Ellie are very special. Kitty was made at build a bear with her friend Miley years ago. The two of them made each other the same kitty and exchanged them and Veda has been inseparable from Kitty ever since. Ellie came from the zoo on one of our many trips there. She became part of the family very quickly. In fact, just this morning Veda had alligator tears when she woke me up because she said Ellie disappeared. Luckily, mommy found her...underneath the covers by Veda's feet! Silly girl, I love her big heart. Her little blankie aka woobie has been a part of her life since she was born. She isn't as attached as she once was but still wants to know where it is at all times!

She received the Princess story book from Great Grandma Hosmer for her 4th birthday and we have been reading a story from it every night. She looks forward to it and reminds me each night which story we are suppose to read!

Veda spends endless hours playing with her My little Ponies, she is obsessed!



1 comments:

Kristine said...

Mad is pony obsessed too! So sad they can't spend their days playing together :(

Post a Comment